Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, August 5, 2011

craigslist good news for job seekers

I've been doing my job for this blog for another week since my last post. This time I only ran into one bad job ad in all the categories I look through! I comb through customer service, once notorious for junk "opportunities" is cleaned up!. Then there are the part time and ETC, equally riddled with pointless job opportunities. Amazingly "gigs" never was too much of a waste of my time. Today only one popped up under part time. It contained a link which led me to a website guaranteeing that if I join their program I will be able to retire in 12 to 24 months! You and I both know this is not the reason people look for jobs. Even if it was true most people are looking for a 9-5, go to work in the morning and come home at night. Even running your own business from home takes a lot of work and passion. You will find yourself immersed in your company sometimes as late as 1 in the morning if not later! And when you can't sleep past 5am just might go on line right then. That one job I personally flagged. So there is not much on the scam front to warn you about this week! As I continue to think why this has been a trend I can't help but want to believe people are wising up and reporting these bogus "opportunities".
I do know AIL (American Income Life Insurance) is still trying to recruit sales staff within the "customer service" portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment