Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Sunday, March 4, 2012

web site scams and reviews


It’s official! I’m getting enough traffic to my site that I am now getting hate mail! Apoximately 1% of the people viewing my site hates it! In the online world that only means one thing! People are interested in what I have to say! Positive or negative about what I say, people are reading the site!
I welcome all opinions and leave them on this site for your information. Leaving anything out would be nothing less than lying. Everything here is up to your own decision and experience! However I am concerned about one thing; making it clear what my intensions are in this site, so I am going to say again the value I place on each of the websites I review:
I’ve placed a value for each being:
1.  A full tilt scam, backed with the facts I used to judge that. Just because I say an online opportunity is a scam doesn’t necessarily mean it is! All opinions here come from someone in the human race. All I can say is my personal take on something or my own success or failure with an online opportunity. So with that said we go to:
2. Not sure which way an opportunity should be labeled. In these cases I haven’t even tried to join. I list the reasons why I didn’t just so you get the understanding how I based my decision not to try it out. I tell you what I learned and list the facts that supported my decision. Again, I may be right or I may be wrong. I welcome the input of any kind that either supports or disagrees with my decision which leads me to:
3. I make money from a website opportunity; I’ll tell you what it takes to be part of their program. I’ll tell you how much I earned. However, just because it works for me doesn’t guarantee it will work for you!
Why do I make so many disclaimers you ask? I do this because I’m the mother of three grown boys. If anyone will make a liar out of you, it’s your children! I don’t know how many times my oldest told me I was wrong and backed it up with facts! By the way he got that from me. I always told my children if you know for a fact you are right, back it up with facts. I also told my children not to give me half stories. Half stories are so close to lying they might as well be a lie. But more importantly giving me a problem to solve with only half truths gives me nothing to stand on!
I hope this clarifies what I’m trying to do here. It’s up to you to use your own judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment