Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Free Ad Cars Scam

It's been a full 30 days since signing up for this program. My money is supposedly able to be refunded. No company has contacted me yet like they said would happen. researching online I read you have to be patient. I am suspicious that that's  because after signing up you get this list of "money making opportunities to try while you "wait" for you offers to come your way. Why do I believe they are actually getting paid to list these websites for people to see and hopefully try for a long time "patience". I could use that money to pay for my communication with people interested in LaBella! In seven days I'm giving up, and getting my money back, I hope. I'll let you know. I hope I'm wrong. But I think I'd see a gas station open up with free gas just for me before I see an offer from these guys. Something about "he11 freezing over" comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment