Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What does it take to be concidered an online scam?

In my current investigation it takes not following through with their word. Free Ad Cars is my current experiment. I signed on August 15th. It was fun to fill out and exciting to think how my life would change if I really did get a free new car to drive 1500 miles in a month all over Minneapolis in a new car, marketing a fun product with $3200 in my pocket every month! They said we have to wait 7 to 14 days for companies to contact me. In the mean time they gave me a list of other money making opportunities. I had a couple of questions about their website so I contacted them, twice. Both times they responded quickly but told me I would have to wait 30 days. Ok, it's been 30 days and nothing has happened.
I'm going to give them a little more time but I continued to do more research in the mean time. My greatest concern is that no one has said they participated and was disappointed! This is impossible. Remember the old adage: you can please some of the people all the time and you can please all the people some of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time. This is a dead give away there is something wrong.
My second concern is everyone saying anything good about the program say very little about it! Someone's sister drove one two years ago. No one gave a real review about the program. These kinds of comments say nothing about the experience. At best they said, "be patient". I've been patient. So far nothing has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment