Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Genuine online income opportunities


Genuine online income opportunities are hard to come by. This is a genuine opportunity for anyone with work ethic! But before we get to that; do you have work ethic? This is the single, most important quality/talent you need to even start to look at earning money online! There is no such thing as residual income, or passive income, or ambient income! There is no such thing as “sitting back and watching the cash roll in”. Unless you’re a trust baby, or a “trophy wife” it just isn’t going to happen!
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RESIDUAL INCOME! The words passive, residual, overnight, today, or easy do not exist when it comes to any ongoing ability to earn income, especially online. You can be disabled. You can be living far away from everyone else, you can be a parent of three young children and working full time or any other limitations, but they can’t stop you from online earning, or have fun doing it!
If you truly have genuine work ethic, don’t give up easily, see your plan as it unfolds in front of you and a willingness to learn then all you need is a successful company to become involved with. You don’t need to pay out even $100 to join a successful company! You shouldn’t be buying inventory to begin your company. You shouldn’t be going into debt to keep your company running!
This is why I chose Labella Gift Baskets back in June of 2011! I knew all this from the beginning; I just needed to hunt for 2 and one half years to find it! I had zero money to invest in starting a business. I trust no one, especially online. I had to hear about it from people I know and trust online! It takes a while to find out who is honest and knows what they’re talking about at the same time! It took a year just to trust the people that were recommending LaBellas Gift Baskets.
So I took advantage of their $1.97, 7 day jump start and made these decisions for myself!  You know and I know that takes guts to try to see if you can do the job. You’ve got to sign on and pay out the money, then win, lose or draw you will find out if it pays off in the end. You end up asking yourself; Do you gain income? Do you have the potential to gain income? Do you work hard enough? Do your talents work for what you are doing? So you answer all these questions with “yes”. Then you think, do you love the job? Do you get out of bed in the morning ready to embrace your work day? My instincts said “Yes”, emphatically. I signed on, $19.95 for another month.
I’m a doubting Thomas by nature and nurture. I’m also a doubting Thomas because of the world of corporate liars I was in for years. I have seen for my own eyes the financial underbelly that most of the rest of the world will never see. So when Mia and Janis said that by following their suggestions right from the start my first month’s consultant fee “should be covered because most people get sign ups to be consultants almost immediately”, that’s a $15.00 bonus. Do you think I believed them? Guess what? They have documented proof they were right! The statement holds true to this day. Every time I have to pay for my monthly consultant fee people join up and I get my bonuses.
I’m not getting rich, but I’ve built much of the ground work that will pay off as I continue to build the foundation of my company. I’ve found ways that anyone can use to start making money almost immediately. I wish I would have seen that path immediately. It took me a while to figure it out. It’s all there, online. There are just so many different ways to go about it I had to try a lot of things before I started raking in bonuses.
Now, my final quest is getting sales. Back to the dollar store for more stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment