Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Free Ad Car web site is gone.

This is the final time I will talk about this site. I've lost my $40. This guinea pig found the truth though! Looking up the site recently it has been closed! In it's place is a notice that the program will soon be part of Register.com. So I researched Register.com. Every listing in the search engines say one thing-scam. Don't list your own web site in it and don't believe any of the sites listed in Register.com. There are plenty of testimonials that tell about people's bad experience with Register.com. Lost money trying to register their site is the main complaint!
Your hopes of driving a free, new car around your city are up in smoke! Don't fall for either program. It cost me $40 to bring you this information! I certainly hopes it stops people from loosing their own money! Then I'll have done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment