Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Workfromhomescams.net

Workfromhomescams.net is a new one to me! I've never seen it before. The site says it is written by a guy named Mike Taylor. As anyone of you know, at least my long time readers, I am a skeptic about any online opportunities to work from home. I've been known to "bookmark" a site and watch it, sometimes for over a year to verify, as much as possible, it's validity.
That's not the fault of the site but because 99 percent of the work at home opportunities are not real. So I did some research. But before I get into that I'll tell you why a couple of things put up yellow flags to me right away!
A lot of what "he" says in the beginning mirrors my own experience over the last three years. But then the big mistake comes from the recommendations made on the landing page (first page). They are considered the "best" and the "second best". Both recommendations supposedly starts paying you the next day, after reading all the information. Both supposedly pay up to $310 a day!
Need I say more? But there is more.
The only thing that tells me about this person is a few words on the landing page. I'm supposed to believe this is a real person. The other thing that bugs me is the name of the sight is "Work From Home Scams", not "The best work at home online sites".
Then I did a search for "Mike Taylor", In my address bar I put in- "Who is Mike Taylor". According to both Google and Bing he is anything but an internet scam reporter. He is any number of sports stars or politician.
All of this is enough for me to ignore this sight in it's entirety.
"He" doesn't have a blog in it, or a picture, or even a way to talk to him in the site. So, if he's so busy earning money with these two sites how does "he" have time to manage this web site? I can only conclude that this is a site to lure people in, in hopes to make money from home. Caution is the word of the day for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment