Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

global warming

Hi guys
Once again my brain has been working overtime. Looking at every nook and cranny to earn more and save more. Call me paranoid, actually I don't think so, but this past summer a lot of money went down the tubes in the United States just in air conditioning bills. Trying to stay cool and in some cases stay alive. The lower 48 states is going through the hottest weather ever, even beating out the dust bowl era. I think the chances of some repeat performances in the coming years is likely. What should we do about it? I'm shopping. As we grow closer to fall the summer clothes are going to be on clearance. Already I'm finding deals on everything from shoes to t-shirts and skirts to swimsuits. I'm going to be prepared and spend as little as possible. Ebay is my "go to" place to shop. Dirt price fashions and free shipping! That's the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment