Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, August 3, 2012

Is JSS tripler a scam?

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a lovely summer. I'm taking a couple of days off and came up north for the relaxation. It's beautiful this time of year in Minnesota. This gave me a few minutes to slow down. The latest "money maker" on my radar is JSS tripler. It's advertising campain is driving me nuts as they are marketing everywhere. I'm not going to say one way or the other about this site but, everything it says to advertise makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up! It says to me-Suckers join here. Why? They promise 300% return on investment. They tell about some "rookie internet marketer" who now makes big money and will show you how as well. It has "testimony" from some person who can start work on building a dream home in France! Over the years I've looked and sometimes joined so many programs like this I can tell you the promises are truly out of this world! Except the part about you buying $10 positions, it's bogus. Unless you can tell me otherwise I'm not going to give it another thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment