Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, October 4, 2013

Frustrated yet?



Frustration is part of the job. Yes you have a job! That job is finding ways to replace or create an income. Only you know your limitations and only you can find ways to remove those limitations! It’s your choice as how to remove your limitations. Whatever you do, do not think any door is permanently closed. I’ve worked with so many people looking for ways to make an income I’ve found more than one thread of attitude that blocks the way to make money, or make more money! It’s; “I can’t do this or that because…………………” This is the greatest cause for failure!
The second cause for failure is; “I don’t make enough money to continue looking”. Or, “I don’t make enough money through this site or that site to continue this idea”. That’s what weeds out the “men from the boys”. On the other hand I suggest two things. Never close a door. Also, just because you don’t create the kind of income you’re looking for immediately is no reason to give up. Just because your quest isn’t what you dreamed it could be yet, your goal must never change if you’re seriously going to pursue your own income!
These are my set of standards for my own income:
Hard work, leave all options open, become recession proof, never work for someone else, once you start gaining any kind of income from anywhere other than working for “the man” don’t stop! Your income is your income; no one is making money off of you!
After making money for “the man” for 35 years I became independent and I will never go back! Between the attitudes of coworkers, feeling unappreciated, supervisors who think they’re better than their staff and constant adjustments to the staff coming down from the powers above I stopped working for them.
I became recession proof! I’m patient with how fast I grow my income. Finally, give back to those who need my help! That was the reason this blog was started in the first place. It makes no money, as I intended to do in the first place!   I give to local volunteer programs, such as our veterans, our reserve fire departments, our local food bank, our local tourism volunteers just to name a few. I also give advice to people who are looking for a way out of drawing a weekly paycheck. That would be this blog. In fact, if I spend any of my money I make sure it goes toward worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment