Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Swagbux

Not only is this blog created to highlight the the opportunities that are real and actually pay you, it is also intended to help you avoid the pitfalls I found trying them out. One such site is Swagbux! I joined that site three days ago. It took me three days to clean up my PC after joining. You'd think I'd have learned by now. Not so. For the sake of my readers I took it for a full test drive. What I ended up with is several ad popups that appeared for no particular reason. They just popped up! Thirteen popups needed to be cleaned out of my machine. Because I have Norton Security Suite I could have payed $100 to have them remove them or do it myself and learn. I did it myself which was much more time consuming. But it was free.
Swagbux wants you to open different web sites and supposedly make money doing so. I don't know if I made anything and I won't go back and check it out. I won't risk my time and I've hopefully saved time for you. You can go ahead and try it but I highly recommend not. Save yourself the grief and time spent to remove it. Move on to one of my recommended sites. Best of luck to you and let me know how it's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment