Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Online Business Information, Spend No Money

Why do I offer all this free information?
Because it’s already on the web. You just have to know where to look for it, know what you’re looking for and understand the language of the web AND online earning! I also do it because I just kind of fell into it. I was using a blog template to keep track of all the stuff I found and organize my priorities. I lost interest in it because things became very routine for me and I was traveling a lot of last summer.  I’d refer friends to the site when they asked if they could learn how to earn money on line. By winter of 2010 I dove right back into research for online earning and I began to realize I had the beginnings of a workable site for anyone who wants to jump into the online earning pool. Believe me there’s room for all of us. Once I came up with a decent name for it and made it public I noticed it was attracting some kind of attention somehow! Within two hours it started getting more visitors than I have friends. Then I added more content from some of my more recent research findings. I spent a year being a “Doubting Thomas”.  Then I spent another year researching.  Now, two years and two months after I started I can talk intelligently about on line earning, but I also know I have a lot to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment