Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is MyLot A Scam?

Is MyLot a scam?
MyLot is not another PTC site. I know it’s not a scam as I’ve got money MyLot has paid me sitting in my bank account. I’ve been a member of MyLot for a year because; well that’s what I do. As I find sites I can trust I recommend that site to my friends. You don’t need to know anything about online marketing. You don’t have to research a thing. All you have to do is go in and find discussions, conversations you are interested in. You can give advice, support, something to laugh about, and anything. As long as you follow the rules you will make money while you’re having fun! I think I’m going to stick around just for the conversation and the “friends” I’ve made there. You will not make lots of money there. You can post your website if you have one and promote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment