Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, July 28, 2011

We Pay Daily, mystery company

I think I've given this company enough time to let me find anything on line that tells me whether it's a scam or not. Although it remains a mystery to me one way or the other I'm going to take the dive. I feel like signing up with a completely different email address than the one I use for all other communication to stay on the "safe side".

The reasons why I question it so much is because they don't even let you see the web site without signing up first. I don't know what I would be doing, whether there is a forum or not, or anything indicating it's a legitimate site or not. Furthermore, I can't find even a review on line about it. I won't even be able to find the sites origin unless I sign up with my email address and telephone number!

I am about to step into murky waters with an unknown depth. But I will take the risk just for the sake of coming up with my own review if nothing else. PLEASE wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment