Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, July 28, 2011

We Pay Daily review

Hello again! I figured I better get this in today because I will be leaving tomorrow at an unknown time to get out of town like I usually do for a little more than two days. Now that the kids have grown and moved out we take the dogs and go to the heart of Minnesota Tourist country. DON'T you just LOVE it?! We're not lazy, just the opposite! We have to force ourselves to unplug. So there is no technology up there but cell phones!
So anyway here's what I've found out:
We Pay Daily is a slogan, not a company. You don't find this out until you sign up. It can't be a scam because it's not a company. You soon learn you've signed up for APsense! Now you start receiving emails. It doesn't matter if you cancel when you know it won't work for you!
What it is is a gigantic forum. It's built by the people involved in the forum. You would start by bugging your friends and business associates to join with you. Then you look for contacts in their forum that you think will help you and your friends move your business forward.
If you know anything about forums you know if it becomes interesting and has a lot of people who have the same thing in common with what you're doing it can swallow your time up with interesting conversation for an entire day! I don't know about you but I spend time actually doing something rather than talking about doing something.
So, know you do not enter a scam, as far as money is concerned. You do enter an opportunity to loose time. In this case I consider loosing time is scamming myself. I'm busy earning an online presence if nothing else! A good one at that!
However, if you're interested in gaining knowledge for knowledge sake this might be the right place for you! You will earn money here. How much I don't know. I didn't stick around long enough to find out! Good luck if you join! Tell me if you find it worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment