Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, April 23, 2012

NeoBux 14 days after joining

Yes, I've been working away at Mylot. You already know I will not place the label of  "scam" on any site online until I've been scammed myself! So far I've lost $45 since starting this site. Whether Mylot is a scam or not isn't known. I can tell you it will probably take a long time to figure that out.
I joined Neobux on the 9th of April. Today I have made 31 cents but that is spread over 14 days! I've made 2 cents a day. Granted I've taken about 4 days off with limited internet access. So I didn't work Neo bux every day. My math tells me I've made 3 cents a day when counting only the 10 actual days I've worked.
Please take into account my personal goals before making a decision on this one! I've spent no money. I've supplied no direct referrals and won't buy any rented referrals. This limits my ability to make more money on a daily basis.
Yes this is my base line for all sites, looking for a site you can join without spending any money or any knowledge. On one hand I will make very little money but, on the other it is a good demonstration of how difficult it is to make money without some kind of online presence. NeoBux tends to work best for those with a following of referrals, a lot of referrals. 3 cents may not seem to be enough money to be worth your time, but for me when I'm awake and no one else is, early in the morning, it's an easy activity. It requires little thought process. That is, 3 cents for a couple of clicks.
Again, don't take just my experience as a complete review of your own! If you have enough people following you and you want to give it a try, by all means, go ahead. What do you have to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment