Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NeoBux Ad Prize and money

Yes today NeoBux gave me 50 cents for doing nothing more than clicking their Add Prize advertisements. This makes my new earnings total to 87 cents since the 9th of April. I'm not getting too excited about it however. The terms, earning money and getting paid are not the same as getting money in the bank. Good marketers use the words earn and paid far too easily. Also, actually knowing you get cash takes time. I've made a few people angry with me just by defining these words.
It doesn't mean a site is a scam, it merely says when you make a certain amount of earnings it will be turned into cash you can actually see, feel and touch.
So, now I've averaged about 5 cents a day, much like Clixsense. However, I've been faithfully clicking away on anything they give me to get the maximum amount they might pay me when that time comes.
Assuming I would make 5 cents a day, my math says I'll have to stay with the site for 200 days, or a little more than 6 months.
Many complain that this is not enough money to be worth their time. But as I've said before why would someone waste their time complaining if they are making more money elsewhere. I personally won't stop my activity until something else comes along that fits my earning expectations better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment