Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, April 19, 2012

NeoBux progress report

I must warn you this opportunity doesn't bring in a lot of money. On the other hand it doesn't require much effort, talent,and no cash investment. Without work, knowledge or investment risk you won't see much in return.

After starting my activity with NeoBux since joining 4/9/12 I've gathered enough information to be of interest to you! In short; I've earned 18.6 cents so far. Remember, I miss days do to other activities. I've missed 4 days total so far. So in 5 days, to be fair Ive made 18.6 cents! So I've made just under 4 cents each day of activity.

On the other hand, if you want to compare NeoBux to Clixsense it has taken longer to make money on NeoBux. I'd say I make double, roughly double that amount over at Clixsense. If you're looking for something that makes more money than Clixsense, I'd look elsewhere.

Will I quit? Not anytime soon! There's something to be said about getting up at 3am and having some little, quiet thing to do. Night Owls would like the site a lot.
Another small drawback is the lack of a tool bar. At least I am not aware of one. I enjoy getting a "heads up" from a money earning site that I can earn money now.

So, in short it's not a scam. I've never made much from them but that doesn't make them a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment