Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NeoBux earnings

I just added up my earnings of NeoBux since rejoining them on April 9, 2012. I have earned 35 cents from NeoBux. I also added up my earning with ClixSense only during the time I've been working for NeoBux. I earned $1.18 since April 9th.
While NeoBux may not be a scam, I've been clicking a lot more in Neobux than I do in ClixSense! This is a great demonstration of why some people may call "Scam" when it really is not a scam at all! I see people do this all the time. While it may be time consuming and produces very little in cash, they are not out to scam you. They are looking primarily for your referrals.
This conclusion came from treating both the same, no referrals and working both during the days I have access to the internet. I don't have any time limit I will be in on either. If I'm clicking on one I'm clicking on both.
Is it a waste of time? Depends on how much time you have and your expectations of any site.
I recommend sticking it out until you've found another way of online earning worth a lot more. People complain they don't make enough from specific sites, however does this mean they have another way of earning? I don't think so, or they wouldn't be spending (and wasting) their time complaining about it and busy only what makes money for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment