Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ad placers network has to be a scam

I was looking under "gigs" in craigslist. I must say I have had some luck finding some short lived "gigs" doing this. Today I ran into a "gig" that I emailed out of curiosity. I was answered quickly with a web site to go to. The first thing that tipped me off is all the site wanted was my phone number. Have you ever gotten an immediate phone call offering to sell you on continuing education or travel? So I went to the google search page and entered, "is ad placers network a scam". I got 11 pages of stuff that was in there due to the creators of the web site. This put up another red light! So I went into google again with the key words Ad placers network review scam". TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There they were! Cha Cha, answers.com, you name it all saying it's a scam, the company doesn't exist, etc. New enemies, new hunting techniques obviously necessary. Hope this helps you all! Stay safe! Be informed!
I was recently informed that what AdPlacersNetwork has you do is post ads on craigs list and get paid to do so. This is against craigslist terms and conditions. You are the only one that stands the high risk of being banned from craigslist because you are getting paid to post ads. Unless you don't care whether you have an account on craigslist, go ahead and try it! But as of May through July 15th people like you are having problems with adplacers making payroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment