Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, May 19, 2011

linkshare affilate marketing

Linkshare is a good affiliate network that is free to join. This, along with quite a few other things I wish I knew about over two years ago. If you blog and want to make money you have to think about more than what you find fun to write about. You also must think about what you can sell! Link share gives you the many affiliates who want you to blog about them. Each affiliate program has it's own affiliate terms and conditions. Later I'm going to talk about what can stop your blog from becoming part of an affiliate program. For now I will tell you that if you are not accepted to an affiliate program contact the company and ask why! There may be a misunderstanding. According to linkshare each affiliate program is willing to work with you to make your blog work for both them and you. I have one message now asking a corporate office what's wrong with mine, so I will find out if this is true. Making online income is a struggle for anyone. Perseverance is the winner every time. Meanwhile I'm getting ready for Memorial Day weekend. My brain needs the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment