Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, May 27, 2011

Scam free work at home programs

Don't you wish you could run across a list of completely scam free programs you can make money from? Me too! While I do participate in ClixSense, Mylot, a couple of survey sites that actually do pay (Survey Savvy) and a few focus groups I knew I had to come up with a couple of other ways to make money on line.
The greatest hurtle you have to overcome after learning how to stay away from scams is gaining referrals! Most programs pay you next to nothing without them.
The more referrals you have the more money you make. You need new referrals on a constant basis who will go into your affiliate sites and stick around for a while. The new ones go in and stick around as well. Having a bunch of referrals is having a village. To me the word village is appropriate because because much like a real village people move in and people move out. Referrals often times have their own villages or families. The more people who have this type the bigger the village gets. I know a guy who has so many referrals he has a freakn city the size of New York!
Now you are talking about building websites, advertising and spending money. That's called investing in yourself. If you know of any other way to do it, I'd love to hear about it. I haven't found one yet and I sell my research abilities on line.
I'm leaving for the holiday week end. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment