Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, May 6, 2011

Non Traditional Work at home opportunities

Have you ever heard the term "Non Traditional" work at home? This Mom wants to talk to all moms out there still raising young children out there. Yes, what we do goes terribly underrated and usually taken for granted. For this we get one day a year. I don't know about you but the perfect Mothers day gift would be filled with peace and a totally relaxing atmosphere. In the 27 years of my raising children I never got one. My kids moved out last year. One moves today.
I finally realized the role of Stay At Home Mom is Non Traditional work at home! You don't have a day care bill, you have no commute to work. You cook "from scratch" a lot. You probably also water the lawn and have your own vegetable garden. So what is that?
For the last two years I've been looking for all non traditional opportunities that pay me actual money. Beyond the money part it's pretty much the same thing. So for those mom's out there, here's my Mothers Day Gift to you!

Check out craigslist once a week. Look under part time, ETC, and gigs. Check out the rest of this blog about staying safe while responding to these opportunities. Let me know if you find anything else that you like to do to get out there non traditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment