Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, April 18, 2011

Advertising under false pretences

Hi you guys. I hope your income is growing. Mine is but I still research, research, research. Have you seen the newer websites getting advertised that seem to be about something else entirely? These are a first for me. The ones that thoroughly disgust me try to sell me a program based on the fact it is to benefit a Christian belief or a family whose bread winner recently had some terrible form of cancer. All you need to do is to sell all your friends and family on joining the site and hopefully buy something from it. Then you keep part of the profit. I know these people hope they have you guilted out of your cut in the meantime. In return you will help "Save the last nickel" church or "Joe Cancer" survive another month. I urge you to do some research. If they aren't listed in the phone book they probably don't exist. Just doing an online search for something related to them should turn up some results. If those results come from another form of the group or completely positive opinions something is wrong. Try to find a result from a website you trust. Just because someone says they have cancer doesn't guarantee they do. If their illegal money is gained solely comes from online they can never be prosecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment