Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Neo Bux is a joke

Because of the nature of what I do I have to belong to some sites and work them to gain enough knowledge to recommend them to others looking for a way to make income online. Neobux was one such site. Granted four cents a day isn’t much but when I add that to my income from everything else I do I can make some decent money. Unfortunately Neo Bux is not a site I can recommend any more. Unless you have your own referral network in place and you know they will be joining the site swiftly there is no money to be made. They’ve made a lot of changes to attract these kinds of referral marketers only; anyone else spends way too much time in their site for one cent a day.
The really strange part is when I went into the forum to ask about this situation at first I was given all kinds of suggestions by the administrators. They suggested I go into their site “several” times a day and I will probably make more than I used to. Before the changes I would go into NeoBux at least 6 times a day, twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon and twice at night. Because I have the attitude of “giving it my all” I increased this to 12 times a day. It didn’t work. After 2 weeks I gave up and said I’m making nothing and have no reason to refer anyone to this site. I went in to check out if anyone answered my post and it was gone! It just disappeared! I have the feeling all the “exciting” changes made were to benefit their income and not to attract new and budding marketers. It’s no longer a beginner’s site which is a shame. But they obviously ran the numbers and the statistics that came from their spreadsheets said they gain very little from beginners. Clixsense and Mylot are the winners of the beginners sites. I really hate to see that. Oh well I make about sixteen cents a day from those two alone. That’s $4.80 per month. It wouldn’t be so bad if they hadn’t  deleted my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment