Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, April 15, 2011

Making money from blogging

We all want to make online income. To wake up in the morning to find out we made money from blogging, websites, what ever, is a good feeling
Since I began blogging in November of 2010 my income has grown from a penny a day to an average of 61 cents a day. That's how long it takes to build income from it. I now have seven blogs. That's enough to scare a lot of people off unless they know the "science" of creating income from blogging. Then everyone has their personal style. My style is to write about things I'm passionate about. I know I come up with thoughts during the week I can blog about in each one. Sometimes I come up with things I want to write about twice or three times a week. Two of my blogs are about my hobbies; retirement goals and cooking for the diabetic without having to announce to the world I eat like a diabetic. I hate that. I also write about a serious medical condition I have which is popular world wide. I know that eventually three of these blogs will be going away but, I have a list of ideas that they can be replaced with. I guess what I'm getting to is you have to experiment and practice day after day. You have to keep your mind on key words that people will actually put in a search bar that a search engine will actually look for.
You may or may have not noticed that there is an avalanche of information out on the web designed to only sell you something. As you begin to make money from whatever you're doing you will notice it actually gets worse! I received a phone call from someone because I was curious about getting a logo. They said online that they would email my information to me, but called me instead. They wanted to know just exactly what my business was selling. I could honestly say "nothing". With that alone they wished me luck and bid me good day.
Everyone is saying business today has to be about helping people. I wish that were true. It's about convincing people to buy something from you that will help them! Period. I on the other hand truly want to help people by telling them about my experience doing what ever I've done that may interest others. I seriously want to brand that and put a logo on it. Why? Because I want people to associate anything I say with enough trust that they can at least get a "heads up" or at least put it in the back of their minds moving forward with whatever their goals are.
I hope this was of help to you in some way. I'll be talking to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment