Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Affiliate Marketing and free income opportunities are hard to come by

Lets face it, there's lots of web sites claiming online earning is easy and free but sometimes it feels more like watching cement dry, as I've said before. Sams club has turned me down and Target is not that excited to have me as an affiliate. All of them want me to run a web site geared toward just selling. So where's the personal experience? Where is the story and trials and tribulations from someone looking for something and finally finding it? I want my site to reflect me and to do that I would definitely have some impact on their sales just because I shop somewhere. In my retirement web page I have taught people how to shop a club store whether they're shopping for 2 or 20! It not beneath me to shop at Target. Their cleaning products and prices fit my life style. So who really looses in the end? Oh well, I march forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment