Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Retirement tools go far beyond just knowing how to save and where to invest for it.

Meet Wendy; her web site gave me some great ideas for retirement. It covers the far reaches of every aspect of retirement. Advice about divorce, disability, Medicare, housing and hobbies are just to name a few. As I am in pursuit of online income I gave a suggestion of hers a try. Under the Work Online Tab she has three solid suggestions for us. Amazon’s Mechanical Turk, or MTurk works for a lot of people I know. I’ve done some tasks for them and they do pay! They’ve paid me. I signed up for American Consumer Opinion a couple of days ago. I haven’t heard anything yet but just from what I know about them I think I will hear something soon. Fiverr.com is a site she introduced to me I am kind of excited about. For just $5 you can get someone to do almost anything for you, on line or on the phone or through the mail. If you can think of something you would like to do and would do for $5 you can list it as well. The first $5 I make from this site I am spending it on experienced SEO help through Fiverr.com.
It’s pretty much a one stop shop so to speak. She lists the top states to retire in and why. One of the first things she lists there is where you would avoid paying state taxes! That information is huge. An interesting fact is a state that gets its money from let’s say tourism won’t charge its citizens state taxes, the tourist has done that already, and gladly.
Sign up for the Newsletter if you really want the latest and greatest retirement news. After all it’s hard enough to save for retirement; we want to get the most for every dollar when the day comes. We all need news about taxes, volunteering, hobbies social groups and activities. Where we retire should never be dictated to us by the mere fact we are retired!So I started a blog about this fact Check it out here! Lets do something about this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment