Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is not easy either! I found that depending on the retailer, it can be expensive to become their affiliate. Just to get commissions from one of them would cost me too much at this point. I've found that major retailers near me a much more friendly about it. I am seriously looking at Target because I do shop there a lot. Again, the retailer has to reflect who I am before I even think about making any money from talking about what they sell. For me it's not about volume, it's about value. You won't catch me talking about yacht ownership or how to wear expensive jewelery. True, I'm still in my jammies this morning while doing that research and it's raining outside. Wish me luck. I'll tell you later today how I did! Have a great day in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment