Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Earning online easily


I was once again approached by a friend about online marketing/earning. I reminded her about this little place I developed just for people like her. That in itself turned her off! “Sounds like a lot of work!” If I had a nickel for every time I heard that! All they see is when I come out of my house. They see me have time to assist my autistic son. They know I take two major trips a year. They see me take time for my dogs. All they know is what they see. They don’t see that I work online about 50 hours a week. They don’t know I’m always thinking of key words to use when I blog or write anything during the week. Online earning is not easy. But once you learn keywords and write articles it comes pretty naturally. My only problem is I seem to be schizophrenic in a way. I’m supposed to niche market and stick to that one niche. My niche market is ME! So I will be interested in people who are thinking about retirement, who has a medical condition they have to manage (like diabetes) and curious about online earning! That’s a niche, isn’t it? It seems silly to not have several interests for anyone.  To accomplish all that it only made sense to start 5 blogs. I separated my interests, but many times they overlap. No, I don’t have time to quick run to your house to pick something up! No, I can’t go shopping with you tomorrow. I don’t have the day off just because I’m home! My husband has the same problem. His mom thinks when he isn’t out of town he has the day “off”. This seems to be a common affliction. But, oh well. The operative word is; no.

No comments:

Post a Comment