Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Please turn off your fire wall temporarily if you’re having problems loading this program!

Have you ever run into this suggestion? This is what gets my husband very worried about me as I break out in mumbled speech to no one in particular. “Sure and I’d like to let go of this stack of china temporarily to bring the silver to the table. I’d like to fall in a well just temporarily. Stop looking out the windshield just temporarily during rush hour traffic to look at my phone. I think I’ll just step off the bus temporarily while we’re on the freeway. OK, I’m back on earth and my husband thinks I’ve lost it. DO NOT; I repeat, DO NOT turn your fire wall off for any reason what so ever, not even temporarily! Just as your house is temperature controlled with your doors and windows shut, your computer is safer with the firewall always ON! I don’t care how much I love a program, I’ll drop It at the mere mention of removing my computer’s safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment