Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, August 26, 2011

An audience from around the world!

It's hard to believe only 6 months ago I was ready to give up this blog! Today I decided to see where my audience comes from. Check this out! Canada, India, China, Russia, Austrailia, Philippines, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia! This is very humbling and exciting for me. So the question is: Do I have anything in my blog to offer them?
International money making opportunities don't exist unfortunately. Laws and customs vary too much to get things to match two countries at once. Canada for instance is very much like the US in terms of doing business. However, for practical purposes we would never think of our countries have identified problems and try to resolve them at the border. For instance: neither country wants any food, or fresh produce or flowers going across the border. They harbor disease and insects neither country wants to have introduced across the border.
State and Federal Law, once it crosses the boarder, becomes international law. Lets face it there are far too many criminals to even think of trying to apply international law to the world wide internet. So instead of focusing on what we can't do I'm focusing on what I CAN do! As I read my blog there are points that I do make that help everyone protect themselves. This is enough for me!

1 comment:

  1. Just got my payment for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete