Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, August 8, 2011

TCK Poperty Management, research helps keep you safe

Recently, I received an email from TCK Property Management saying: "Thank you for your interest in our offer of a position with with TCK." They went on to say do to the vast number of requests for an interview they want me to filling the application for the position to get me an interview as quickly as possible. It wanted a telephone number they could send an application code to me!
Now I detest when someone says there was no need to look further because common sense would tell you it's bogus. I'm not telling you it's bogus. I just don't want to be caught in the trap I ran into 100% of the time I filled one of these thing out over the last two years. Every time nothing happened as far as a job was concerned. What I got was phone calls advertising something. I am cautious about what I fill out and when so I can easily track it by memory.
This one also waited two weeks before sending an email to me so it would be less likely that I would find what it corresponded with. Well guess what I can figure it out pretty fast! I also found one thing in craigslist that was a warning from someone that it is a scam. It was flagged and deleted. Now anyone could have flagged it. Often, I suspicion the people who put the ad in in the first place.
I stopped dead in my tracks and refused to go so far as to give them one of my phone numbers. Instead I replied to their email calling them bogus. Where is the website? Where is the application? Why do I need a code? I have yet had a company do this who is reputable! I just stopped.
If you've found this kind of application process actually reputable please tell me here. Send a comment to me. As long as you aren't a supposed employee of the company I would love to hear from you! At the same time, if you've found out this truely is a bogus company let me know! Let us know exactly how you found this out! We'd love to know

No comments:

Post a Comment