Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, August 18, 2011

vector in craigslist

Once again Vector is advertising in Craigslist. I found an ad under part time today. It said it was for a SCR that would talk to customers about their product, anwser any of their questions, etc. I called that number. The young lady on the other end immediately wanted my name and phone number and repeated only what the ad said. I then asked what company it was. She said Vector. I hung up and flaged the advertisement as "prohibited".
Now if you haven't read my review of Vector please go to the list on the left hand side and click on the Vector review.
My greatest concern about this company is it's impact on our youth. Just last week I had to nurse another promising young college student back to positive thinking after their "interview" with this company. There are many opportunities out there for our college students and for all young people for that matter. There are many companies who don't lie. Unfortunately Vector is among a lot of others who do. Don't get caught up in their web!

No comments:

Post a Comment