Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, August 1, 2011

Minute Workers scam review update

Well I found the forum on Minute Workers. I couldn't help but to post this:
I'll cut straight to it!
Threats of removing me from membership immediately upon sign up. I literally combed through every possible record of signing up at any time since I started doing my investigation of online opportunities 2 1/2 years ago. Then I tried the first opportunity for 25 cents to go to a website and stay there for "a significant amount of time" then report back with the URL and my IP address only to find out I wasn't paid 25 cents because of some "exploitation". What an odd time to tell me this!
This put up yellow lights for me so I looked over more of the "opportunities". I found two red lights immediately. I have a great reputation in craigslist as I use it to sell and to post a job opportunity myself. I read their terms and conditions. Obviously so have some of your "employers"! They know they can't advertise superfluously and remain part of craigslist! So they ask people on this sight to risk their reputation on craigslist by posting ads and getting paid for doing so. Not allowed boys and girls!
I blew it for another company by sending out a message to my readers about their ill gotten "offers" only to be sabotaged by their people. But I don't care, I have a powerful online reputation and if that's what I have to do to keep it, that's what I'll continue to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment