Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Ad Cars scam review complaints

Again I am on the crusade to find legitimate websites. Three recommendations came my way from sources like craigslist and online advertising in general. Surfing the net is a science in itself. You have to make decisions with or without reputable recommendations and little talk in the sites you know and trust. Right now the jury is still out on these sites so I can’t tell you diddely squat about them. All I can say is why and how yellow lights come up for me while researching them so you can get an idea of how to sometimes waste your time too! Although I don’t consider doing this a waste of my time. It is an opportunity to give you guys a heads up and possibly anyone else searching for some kind of income opportunity.
The one that is most mysterious to me is Free Ad Cars. I would love an opportunity to drive a free car all over town racking up 1500 miles and earning $3200 to do it! The website is fun as you select the car you want to drive, how far you want to drive it and what general types of advertising you are willing to represent. It tells you the advertising companies will contact you in seven to fourteen days.
It costs a refundable $39.95 to get a list of other stuff to do while you wait for your car. I used the “contact us” link and asked them a question about navigating their site. They replied with that information and asked me to wait 30 days for these people to contact me via email. I’m inclined to believe there are actual people running the website and not a computer. This is a good sign. But not being able to jam these “opportunities” into my schedule I went on to research the sites chatter in other websites. This is what I’ve found so far;
Having to look at several websites, none of them I completely trust, several “people” said they are or were part of this program and they loved it. They got a new car and got paid $2,300 a month in the form of a weekly check.
With the web site not having a forum for people who drive the vehicles is a huge yellow light for me! If they were reputable, people would be talking about it a lot more on the web.
In the review category, not much is being said. The few reviews there are not comprehensive. While they have never been a part of the program in any way shape for form they use general logic only to review it. To me this is not a review. This is a guess. Others talk of only parts of the program and not it’s entirety yet are not part of the program. Even places like enzinearticles do not have full reviews and based on guess work.
One of these reviews even goes so far as to say; “Using common sense, everyone would be going for this program. The companies would never be able to keep up with the demand. They don’t have the money to supply enough cars. They are now giving their employees the opportunity to drive company cars with advertising.”
I can tell you that marketing is anything but common sense. Marketing departments have more than enough money to market the product. Why? Because marketing has nothing to do with making the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment