Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, June 6, 2011

American Income Life, how to report unnscrupulous interview tactics

Contact the company itself! The people trying to pull in more sales force are independent franchise owners not governed by the company itself. How they conduct business is up to them. For instance AIL has no control of the recruitment practices that the office that wasted my time and money uses. In my experience I've never had any other problems with AIL, My mom was the first one in my family with AIL policies. My son has one. Hubby and I have a bunch! My sister has one!
Janet Hill contacted me shortly after I contacted them about my delema. When I later received the phone call from her it definitely made sense to me. I worked in investment banking for a few years. It just made sense when I spoke to her. Always contact the company before you make any rash judgments. Wow! Now I know why you get smarter with age!
This is an update:
Fed Ex just came to my door. 14 hours after talking to Janet Hill I received a $50 Visa Gift Card! I figure that pays for the taxi and my time away from true income sources.  That's the power of online presence. Life insurance stays where it is and all is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment