Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, June 6, 2011

Get Hired

Get hired
I’ve been hunting for a job for two and a half years. I’ve also been gaining some income working online. I’ve been combing sites like jobs in our metropolitan news papers, monster, craigslist, our states own employment site and others. I’ve gotten a few interviews and was a close runner on at least one job. I still haven’t found a job. I’ve gleaned a bunch of information about being unemployed however. I’ve learned I do not count as unemployed because I’ve exhausted my unemployment. I’ve learned what it takes to even hope to find employment. Here is some of my findings!
1. You have an insured, reliable car and a driver’s license. This means you are willing to use your car for the job and are willing to put hundreds of miles on it in a week. All for about $10 an hour.
2. You are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. You will be required to work every weekend and most holidays.
3. You have a 4 year degree and willing to take a $10 an hour job.
4. You are between the ages of 21 and 25.
5. You do not have children.
6. You have a Series 6 and a Series 7 license. (If you don’t know what these are they are necessary for working in insurance and lending.)
7. You’ve managed to retain your job through the recession.
Others will tell you, don’t lose hope.  There is help out there. I’ve done that already. I had the same findings. I spoke to people in my position at our center for all things employment in our state. We all found these requirements would get us employment.
If you have 1 and 3 you can still find it easier to find a job but maybe not. If you are older than 25 and have children at home, lie. You are 23 with no children.
If you have 3 and 6 you have a job already. Why are you reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment