Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, June 20, 2011

We Pay Daily Reviews and scam reports

We Pay Daily is a mystery company to me. While doing most of the research I can about it I found nothing online talking about it. Good or Bad reports should be coming in. I see nothing, even by the people I know who are experts in the field of ferreting out everything about it! I see reports on it's rankings in Alexa but nothing is in the Google search engine. I'm going to try some more things but this is completely weird! Hopefully, buy the end of the day I will find out something. If anyone knows anything about this company, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Were you able to find anything about the company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "opportunity" has so many different versions and so few reports of success it has become apparent it s___t. For me, nothing happened, monetarily. I haven't spoke to one single person who made money on it.

    ReplyDelete