Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Free" information for earning money online

I went in to a site based on the fact a website I trust referred me there. The web site believed the information was truly free just because it said so. Just reading the landing page made me get out of there and never go back. The very first thing that hit me was they were going to show me how to make money online no matter what. I'd make money when my back was turned if I followed the step by step instructions. It went on and on about starting earning money right away with the first ebook. I would like it so much I would order the next one and make even more money without doing much at all. The book would convince me to like the program so much I would order more books. Does this sound familiar? But what put the last nail in its coffin at least for me was the $27 I'd have to cough up to get the introductory ebook. It is a $200 value that used to be found in bookstores. It sold so well they couldn't keep up with the demand and had to start selling it in ebook form. They knocked the price down several times to finally the $27 for a limited time only. I found this only by scrolling to the bottom. I went to double check the reference point to make sure they said free. They did so I was confused. Then I read that if I'm not completely satisfied with my $27 purchase before 30 days were up they would refund my money. The website said it was so sure I would like the information and I would make at least $27 by that time so I would not want the refund but rather buy more of their ebooks to give me more ways to make money. So the refund offer is what they include in the word "free"!

This is a scam boys and girls and it goes like this- You buy their ebook which just tells you all the wonderful things the next ebook is going to tell you. It is intended to get you excited about earning decent money online and its so easy anyone can do it. They do not have a system for you. Their system is selling ebooks. I read a review of one of these "systems". This guy tested out what they were doing and ended up paying $500-$100 per book only to find out at the end of the 5th book all he read about is what the next book was going to tell him always promising the next book has the information he's looking for. He could have bought 7 more but he did the research and figured it was time to stop.

These blood suckers are using hope, wishful thinking and the recession to scam anyone they can. How can they get by with it? Because they find just enough people to sign on that many just forget about asking for the refund, then there are the "researchers" who spend their money. Then  there are the people who are broke hopefuls who need to make money.
I personally can't stand them and would like to shut them down. Unfortunately the only thing I can do is try to educate people before its too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment