Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update on loot2boot

After my post on June 13 about loot2boot it seems I suddenly can no longer use their services. Oh boohoo. I found they think I have dsl through comcast or something. I found it by following the disclosure in my website stats that an AOL search was used to access my site. I found this surprising for two main reasons. This is what the search turned up: You No Longer Have Permission To Access This Site admin@ourloot2boot.com. Web researcher was "superman". Red lights went up for stalking. Red lights went up because only yesterday did adsence say my account has been disabled. Someone went in there and clicked the same adds a bunch of times in a row. Too bad that's all loot2boots got. Adsence isn't the way I make money!

No comments:

Post a Comment