Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, June 10, 2011

La Bella Gift Baskets

La Bella Gift Baskets has been distracting me lately. After watching people chime in on the subject over the last 14 months I finally dove in. I started my first online business. You and I both know it's very hard to judge how well a business is going to work for you until you actually start doing it. I've joined my fair share only to find I'm snowed under by so much new information and incapable of seeing the path forward or they don't deliver what they promised. I can usually tell the day after joining whether or not I should stick around.
It's not unusual for reputable people to say how much they make by their association with a program only to find out these people are online experts to begin with, or have some kind of background to make that business work for them. Not all programs are right for everyone. In this case people were saying they started out knowing nothing at all but the support provided supplied answers before they even ran into the problem! Mia and Janice, co-founders of this company pour their heart and soul into this company. And it wasn't until I ran into the offer on craigslist that I joined. It was listed under Jobs, customer service. Mia and Janice somehow knew long ago that by helping others they would help themselves. On line commerce only works if you are helping others
Every business is going to try to sell you on their website why their company is the right one for you. This one has followed through with their promises!
I love being in the heart of commerce. I have a hospitality soul. I also love to learn how to do things online. With these passions I should be able to take this and fly! My only concern is: how hard will I want to kick myself a year from now for not joining earlier?

No comments:

Post a Comment