Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is my personal recession coming to an end?

The recession has hit me particularly hard. After two and a half years of researching I've actually begun making more money. Yes, I've been told over and over again, it can take that long to finally earn something, anything online. Since I began this research I realized my findings could be useful information to others, hence this blog. This blog isn't going away anytime soon however. Since I've scheduled 36 hours a week for my business I have 4 hours to research other places to make an income and keep my hobby.
What I do doesn't and wouldn't work for everyone. I have a marketing education and have written corporate communications for years. With all that put together I've been tailoring what I want to do with what I'd love to do to finally come up with something that makes me excited to get out of bed in the morning.  But it would be irresponsible of me to say, "come join me!". It's not for everyone. All I can do for you is put you in touch with my website. In it is a place where you can see and buy gift baskets.
I picked this for my corporate marketing business because of the value it would add to anyone looking for a thoughtful and appreciated gift for anyone. No more biscotti and coffee samples for the holidays. Those obligatory gifts for family members, friends and neighbors would have the quality to say I care. It also shows a businesses strength without costing too much money. Anything else I offer is good for companies only.

No comments:

Post a Comment