Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, June 20, 2011

Gift Basket consulting

As Monday comes to a close I look back on what I've done today and what I did last week and I must say I've accomplished a lot. Today I checked my bank accounts, and all I can say is pitiful. I ordered my free 250 business cards, well, you pay 5 something for shipping and I scheduled a meeting for tomorrow. I sent my husband off to South Dakota to work through Weds. I cleaned the house over the weekend so I have no interruptions til Weds night. So I'm taking myself out to a nice dinner tomorrow night. Next I get to play with my photos I took at the family get together on Sunday. Now if I could only see a profit from all of this! Maybe down the line. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment