Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, June 3, 2011

Scam detection

Making money on line without scams
For this post I want to include as much information as possible and get it right for you. The newest opportunity I ran into is ZNZ One. Before I look at it and possibly waste my time I started the research for the possibility it is actually a scam. Even then I have to be careful that it actually is a scam. You can find talk on line about an opportunity is a scam, however it is not. These people have another motivation for personal reasons to give an opportunity a bad name. This is what I run into all the time. Plus some other situations that put up yellow lights for me.
1. Some people will build a website for their opportunity that pops up with these key words: Is XXX opportunity a scam? It will offer a short statement that does a partial job of bashing the opportunity and says that instead, you should join their opportunity. To top it off there is a convenient link provided to jump over to their site. I chalk this one up to personal motivation and not providing any evidence that what they say is true. I will not join the program that is this deceitful. It is an age old truth; one misrepresentation spells only more in the future.
2. Disgruntled members are known to lash back at the program that discontinued their relationship. Honest, paying opportunities will discontinue any person or entity for using bots, hacking and creating spam. They in turn bash the program with anger and aggression. A little more research will expose their motivation. If there’s only one or two people bashing the program it is not necessarily a scam. There’s not enough proof. You already know people lie on line by giving false hope and using fear.
3. When your search using this scam question turns up page after page filled with sales websites with links leading you straight to the program, leaving no room for anyone to say anything derogatory. While this does not necessarily mean it’s a scam, I won’t automatically ignore it, but I do proceed with caution.
To eliminate as much as possible the chance of wasting my time I will look up the page ownership. I also find out details like how long it’s been around and what the possibly abbreviated company name refers to.

No comments:

Post a Comment