Tracking code

Lead Gen Banner Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, June 20, 2011

La Bella Gift Baskets is getting my best efforts

I've sincerely been "pounding the pavement" for my La Bella gift basket business. I've been advertising on craigslist and facebook marketing. Today I order business cards from vista print. (I will write up an entire post about vistaprint later.) This week I want to start  "papering the town". It will take about 10 days to get the business cards.
I've been getting phone calls and emails to start up my business just from the free advertising I did last week. Now if just one of them would actually sign up! I've been working at this since the 3rd of June, however that first week was purely a crash course in all things La Bella.
If nothing else I'm having fun. Next I get on my bike and put up fliers.
Ideas to market:
Reach 600 people and their possible associations with others who could use gift baskets. Give one gift basket a year to my autistic son's public housing facility.
Bring one cookie gift basket to family reunions. Who doesn't love watching children enjoy themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment